At Ascot Radiology, Auckland, we specialise in interventional ultrasound procedures, such as biopsies, aspirations and joint injections.
It is very commonplace today to use radiology for interventional procedures to avoid surgery. We are very fortunate to have a highly experienced team of interventional radiologists and other highly skilled specialists working at Ascot Radiology to perform the following procedures:
- Fine needle biopsies
- Core samples
- Renal biopsies
- Breast biopsies and hookwires
- Amniocentesis and CVS in pregnancy
- Ultrasound-based hysterosalpingograms (HSGs): to look at the fallopian tubes
- Aspriations: of cysts and collections, for example
- Sonosaline hysterography: to look at the uterine cavity.
To make an appointment
To start the booking process for any one of these examinations, please email a copy of your referral to our ultrasound booking specialist at: email@example.com or call them on (09) 520 9550 and follow the prompts for 'Ultrasound' from the menu.
Once your referral has been received, they will be in touch to discuss scheduling your appointment.
There are also information sheets for you to download on the left of this page.