Ascot Radiology, Auckland offers the full range of general ultrasound scans. Ultrasound can be viewed in 2D, 3D and 4D depending on what is being scanned.
We perform all of the following procedures and more:
- Abdominal scanning: for gall bladder, liver etc.
- Gynaecological scanning: for uterine and ovarian pathology.
- Renal scanning: for kidney and bladder assessment.
- Thyroid scanning: for gland assessment.
- Scrotum scanning: for testicular assessment.
- Neck Scanning: for swellings etc.
- Soft Tissue Scanning: for swellings anywhere on the body, or foreign body localisation.
- Breast Scanning: for lumps or tenderness in conjunction with, or without, a mammogram.
- Muscuoloskeletal scanning: shoulders, Achilles tendons, ankles, knees etc.
- Vascular Scanning: veins and arteries of the abdomen and limbs. For example, carotid doppler, renal artery assessment, and varicous vein mappings.
Our state of the art equipment and highly trained staff mean we can provide our clients with a very high standard examination in all of these areas. Many radiologists sub-specialise within their field and all of our specialists also work within the public health system. Because of this, they have a wealth of experience in their own areas. Our booking staff are experienced in making appointments with the best specialist to be involved in the study.
To download a printable pdf about ultrasound, please click here.