Welcome to Alert Level 1. This is a huge achievement for New Zealand that means we can return to our social and business activities while the closed borders continue to protect us from another wave of Covid-19.
What does this mean for Ascot Radiology?
- Our waiting rooms are back to normal with no social distancing.
- We are continuing to prioritise hand hygiene and influenza protocols. Hand sanitiser units will be located in all waiting rooms for patient use.
- Family/support people are welcome to accompany patients to their appointments.
- Contact tracing information will still be collected, following MOH guidelines.
- Masks are generally not required, but they will still be used by staff for some procedures along with appropriate PPE.
Even though there is currently no community transmission of Covid-19 in New Zealand, please inform a staff member if you meet any of the criteria below:
- Have you, or someone close to you, recently returned from overseas?
- Do you have an acute respiratory infection with any of the following symptoms: a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, a runny nose, sneezing, a post-nasal drip, loss of sense of smell, a fever?
- Have you had close or casual contact with a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19?