What does this latest move to Alert Level 3 mean?
Previously in Level 3, we were encouraged by the Department of Health to perform more routine examinations such as breast screening. We remain able to perform all our current bookings at this alert level, however we will be contacting all patients and advising them that, while we are still operating, attending the appointment is completely their choice.
Within all our branches, the criteria will remain the same as previously followed in Level 3:
- Only the patient is to attend the appointment, unless they have a special need for support. Support people will be asked wait in their car and be summoned when necessary.
- All booked patients will be contacted the day before their appointment by phone to confirm details and be questioned about symptoms of flu-like illness, possible contact with someone who has recently returned from overseas, or close or casual contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- Social distancing will remain a priority in our reception and waiting areas. This is important for the well-being of both patients and staff.
- Patients will be offered disposable masks if they are not already wearing one.
- Please use the Contact Tracing QR codes located at each branch.
Our 'Request a Scan' page on our website has been disabled. To make a booking, or to check opening hours of branches, please call us on (09) 520 9550.