As we move into the ‘Orange’ Protection Framework, we are following current advice from the Ministry of Health regarding patient contact, PPE and cleaning protocols.
We require all patients to follow the guidelines outlined below. These guidelines are in place to help protect patients, their families and our staff.
We would ask all patients and visitors to please treat our staff with respect and patience; they are all working hard to accommodate everyone under difficult circumstances.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Orange Protection Framework guidelines:
- There will be no entry for any person awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- One, fully-vaccinated support person only may accompany a patient to their appointment. The support person will be asked to show their MyVaccinePass to prove vaccination on entry. Please note: A child is not a support person. In the interest of keeping personal interactions to a minimum, children should not accompany patients to their appointments.
- All patients and visitors must wear a medical mask while in the radiology department. If you require a mask exemption, you must have a signed letter from a medical professional for us to view.
- Your temperature will be taken and screening questions asked before entry.
- All patients and visitors must scan the contact tracing QR code, or sign the register on entry.
- Please maintain a 2-metre distance between other patients, visitors and staff.
To make a booking, or to check opening hours of branches, please call us on (09) 520 9550.