During Level 3, we are following current advice from the Ministry of Health regarding patient contact, PPE and cleaning protocols. We require all patients to follow the guidelines outlined below. These guidelines are in place to help protect patients, their families and our staff. We thank you for your co-operation.
- There will be no entry for any person awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Only the patient is to attend their appointment, unless they have a special need for support.
- All patients and visitors must wear a medical mask while in the radiology department. If you require a mask exemption, you must have a signed letter from your GP and/or have this specified on your referral form by your referrer.
- Your temperature will be taken and screening questions asked before entry.
- All patients and visitors must scan the contact tracing QR code, or sign the register on entry.
- Please maintain a 2-metre distance between other patients, visitors and staff.
To make a booking, or to check opening hours of branches, please call us on (09) 520 9550.