Work With Us
We are always keen to talk to skilled, enthusiastic and motivated people who would like to work with us.
Keep an eye on this page for current job vacancies, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sadly, our senior radiographer is retiring and we are looking for a Lead Mammographer to replace her three days a week, and to assist in general radiography on the other two days. You will be working with a supportive team where everyone pulls together, works hard, yet has time for fun and laughter.
This position will interest you, if you:
- Have experience and a love of mammography.
- Like the detail involved in quality control and equipment function monitoring.
- Enjoy working in a team where everyone pulls together.
- Appreciate using top of the line equipment.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and strong organisation skills.
- Like to be busy and at times very busy.
- Have a problem solving 'can do' attitude.
- Want to continue learning.
- Hold current registration and a practicing license with the NZMRTB.
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, with some variation in start times. There is a small amount of weekend and rostered on-call work. While the majority of the work will be in Remuera, the flexibility to work between our branches at Remuera, AUT Millennium, Rosedale and St Heliers is required.
Among other things we offer the opportunity to work in a supportive friendly organisation; free parking; the Greenlane train station is next to our Remuera branches; plus uniform and other staff benefits.
For a position description and an application form, please contact Janne Pender at email@example.com
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in confidence.