Work With Us
We are always keen to talk to skilled, enthusiastic and motivated people who would like to work with us.
Keep an eye on this page for current job vacancies, or email us at: email@example.com
We have a vacancy for an MRT, with experience in mammography, who will also assist with general radiography as required. You will be working with a supportive team where everyone pulls together and works hard in a fun but professional environment.
This position will interest you, if you:
- Have experience in, and a love of, mammography.
- Like the detail involved in quality control and equipment function monitoring.
- Enjoy working in a team where everyone pulls together.
- Appreciate using top-of-the-line equipment.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Like to be busy and at times very busy.
- Have a problem-solving, 'can do' attitude.
- Want to continue learning.
- Hold current registration and a practicing license with the NZMRTB.
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, with some variation in start times. There is a small amount of weekend and rostered on-call work. While the majority of the work will be at our Ascot Hospital and Ascot Central branches in Remuera, the flexibility to work between these branches, at AUT Millennium in Rosedale, and at St Heliers is required.
Among other things, we offer the opportunity to work in a supportive, friendly organisation; free parking; the Greenlane train station is next to our Remuera branches; plus uniform and other staff benefits.
For a position description and an application form, please contact Janne Pender at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in confidence.