Work With Us
We are always keen to talk to skilled, enthusiastic and motivated people who would like to work with us.
Keep an eye on this page for current job vacancies or email us at: email@example.com
Radiology Receptionist/Medical Typing/Bookings
Ascot Radiology has an opportunity for you to join our busy Customer Service team in a role that involves reception, bookings and medical typing. If you enjoy a diversity of work which can be challenging then you will be interested in this role.
We have a team of seventeen providing top customer service to our patients at our three sites; Remuera, Mairangi Bay and Parnell. Our staff pride themselves on their professional level of service and enjoy working in a team that pulls together.
A high level of fluency in spoken and written English is essential as is the ability to pay attention to detail, and to possess strong computer skills. In particular, we need you to provide a warm helpful service to patients and staff alike and to stay calm when under pressure.
While the majority of work will be at Remuera, there is the requirement to be able to work at our other sites when necessary.
The hours of this full time 40 hour position will be within the time frame of 8.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Some flexibility with hours is required.
- Excellent training and the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills.
- Being part of a supportive and friendly team.
- The variation of working with a wide range of patients.
- A location close to the Greenlane train station.
- Free parking, uniform and other staff benefits.
To apply please request a position description and an application form directly from Janne Pender at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy working on a wide range of interesting and challenging projects, managing a small, dedicated, competent team and enjoy having a key role at the senior level then you should consider applying to Ascot Radiology.
The IT Manager plays a pivotal role in this small organisation working with the CEO and key stakeholders. This is a company that aims to be at the cutting edge with new equipment and ways of communicating with specialist doctors and patients.
You will be responsible for all the IT operational activities, ensuring all operating systems and applications are secure and fit for purpose, continually reviewed and enhanced; being involved in and driving the IT strategy both long and short term; managing a small team and liaising with specialist contractors.
We are looking for an experienced manager who has initiative, has managed teams and has many of the following capabilities.
- Well-developed understanding of DevOps and infrastructure-as-code concepts
- Experience in the following:
- macOS, iOS, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Docker and VMWare ESX
- Configuration management tools. Ansible and JAMF JSS preferable
- FileMaker database platform
- IaaS, AWS preferred
- Networking DNS, DHCP, routing, firewalls etc
- Scripting: Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Version control: Git
- Technical ability in systems integration
- High level of interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
- Sensitivity and appreciation of cultural issues
- Discretion when dealing with patients and patient information
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to adapt to shifting prioritisation